Monday, July 27, 2015

Day 8, 9, & 10 travel days

Not sure if anyone read our blog. Sorry if you did and it was boring, but my kids will love to read it later in years. (Leave us a comment if you did!) So thankful that we were able to rest our brains from work, chores at home, and school. It took several days to let it go, but we did. Sometimes you just need to LET it GO! Ha! Our week starts tomorrow with early morning meetings and chores of home life.... And we are ready, right after we get a good nights sleep. Baby did so well on the road. Only cried a little bit and is such a trooper. He did party allllllll night last night. Mike and I were still up at 3 am laughing at him because he was dancing and playing. Guess he slept too much in his car seat while we drove to Dallas. Liv did great too. As long as she has the good set of headphones she is perfect. Take those away and look out. Cover your ears quick. 

Mike is the master packer. :) He got it down after we stayed in 6 different hotels. :) 
We are taking 3 days and 2 nights to get home... Easier on the babies and makes it more fun to explore on the way home. Can't wait to sleep in OUR own beds. :) 

4 comments:

Bekah and Corey said...

I've been reading and enjoying. :) Love all the pictures! So happy you had a chance to unwind from daily stresses.

Traci said...

Bekah! So happy you are on here. How are you? Do you have any foster kids yet? I pray you are well. :)

Bekah and Corey said...

I read all your posts, sorry I don't comment much. :) We've had two little girls the past three months, ages 3 and 5. It's been hard but good. Not sure what the future will hold.

Traci said...

It's okay. You don't have too comment. I told all my family that I would not be posting on FB, but here rather. Ha!
Oh yay, I would love to hear all about it. You will have to email me if you get time. My best friend is writing a children's book for foster/kids from hard places. I am practicing it on my kids to see how well it works. :)